WHEN & WHERE
3rd Monday of the month – 6:30pm at Bridgeway
MEET THE TEAM
Pastoral Oversight: Narelle Crabtree
Our purpose is to establish a prophetic culture that is reverent and honoring to God, that speaks life, vision, and renewal into our church and its members.
The testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy (Rev 19:10) We have a vision to:
- Equip God’s people to hear his voice and flow in the Holy Spirit so that we can
proclaim the excellences and good news of Him who has called us out of darkness
into his glorious light.
- Raise up a prophetic church where all that want to could participate in this ministry:
Moses said, “I would that you all would be prophets”, Paul said, “I wish that all might
prophecy”. Prophecy is the one gift of the spirit that all are commanded to want (1
- We value character over gifting and this will steer who are released in key functions.
Key Program Elements:
- Catalyzing prophetic ministry in the church and it’s people
- Prophetic training, classes, mentoring
- Prophetic community gatherings
- Prophetic Presbytery teams
- Prophetic Community